I LOVE stuffed peppers. Every time I make them, it feels like I’m making a an elevated dinner but without all of the effort. It’s so easy to throw together a filling, add it to the bell peppers, top it off with some kind of cheesy goodness, place them in a baking dish or casserole dish, and then bake them in the oven for a dinner recipe that tastes amazing.
Another thing I really look forward to with stuffed peppers are all of the side dish recipes! From air fryer veggies, to refreshing salads, rice pilafs, kabobs, and even soups, the ideas are limitless. These 25 Ideas for What to Serve With Stuffed Peppers are some of my favorites and I know that you will love them, too!
RELATED: 100+ Quick Healthy Dinners (30 Minutes Or Less)
The BEST Healthy Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cheesy, savory, hearty, and perfect for any gathering. These Cheesy Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers are incredibly easy to make and SO delicious!
Spicy Southwest Whole 30 Stuffed Peppers
Spicy Southwest Whole30 Stuffed Peppers loaded with savory ground turkey, wholesome spinach, and sweet pine nuts. This recipe is easy to make and perfect to take on-the-go!
25 Ideas for What to Serve With Stuffed Peppers (Side Dishes)
1. Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Easy to make Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites that are tangy, perfectly sweet, spicy, savory, and just so DELICIOUS! This addictive side dish, snack, or appetizer is an all-time favorite. Every bite is full of flavor! You’ll love how quick and simple this wholesome recipe is.
2. Crispy Air Fryer Zucchini
Made with the best seasoning mix, whole wheat bread crumbs, and a little bit of avocado oil, this recipe results in crispy perfection on the outside and tender zucchini on the inside. Serve it with a dipping sauce for next level air fryer zucchini that’s full of flavor and perfect as a side dish or healthy snack!
3. Air Fryer Crispy Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
This Air Fryer Crispy Brussels Sprouts & Bacon recipe is a favorite and the ultimate answer for what to serve with stuffed peppers! With Brussels sprouts that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, this is a savory side dish that everyone will love.
4. Roasted Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
Fresh spinach, hearty quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, flavorful black beans, creamy avocado, and a lemon tahini dressing that brings it all together. This Roasted Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad is nutritious, full of flavor, easy to make, and may just be the best-ever healthy salad!
5. Simple Green Goodness Chickpea Salad
Fresh greens, wholesome broccoli, asparagus, avocado, and seasoned chickpeas topped with a spoonful of yogurt dressing. This healthy and simple Green Goodness Chickpea Salad is an easy side dish in 10 minutes or less!
6. Rosemary Mushroom Rice Pilaf
This Instant Pot Mushroom Risotto is one of the best recipes for what to serve with stuffed peppers! Easy to make and delicious, this creamy and savory recipe is great. Made with flavorful rice, chicken broth, wholesome mushrooms, and fresh rosemary, I love keeping this 20-minute recipe on hand. Top it off with a little bit of parmesan cheese for a great side dish!
7. Sun-Dried Tomato & Arugula Lentil Salad
Sweet, sun-dried tomatoes, creamy goat cheese, savory lentils, fresh arugula, and fresh tomatoes. All topped with a wholesome Turmeric Ginger Dressing! This easy-to-make arugula lentil salad is full of great flavors that truly make it NEXT LEVEL!
8. The BEST Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
The BEST Sweet Potato Soup Recipe in 25 minutes or less for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner! Creamy with the perfect balance of savory and sweet.
9. Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Goat Cheese
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with goat cheese, cranberries, and walnuts that makes for the perfect side dish. This healthy side dish is a delicious pairing to any meal!
10. Fig & Goat Cheese Salad
This Fig & Goat Cheese Salad is the perfect balance for a healthy lunch or dinner recipe! Wholesome greens and roasted asparagus topped with sweet, fresh apples, figs, goat cheese, walnuts, and drizzled with the best creamy balsamic dressing. One of my favorite things for what to serve with stuffed peppers!
11. The Best Cauliflower Fried Rice
The Best Cauliflower Fried Rice that’s perfect for dinner tonight! This 10-minute recipe is easy to make, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and great for the entire family. Top it off with a dash of soy sauce and sprinkle of sesame seeds for one of the most delicious side dishes!
12. Easy Quinoa Salad With Feta Cheese
This Easy Quinoa Salad With Feta Cheese recipe is perfect for a healthy, everyday dinner, lunch, or cookout side dish. This vegetarian and gluten-free recipe is loaded with nutrition and delicious, making it the perfect arugula salad!
13. Roasted Harissa Eggplant Halves
Stuffed peppers with stuffed eggplant? Definitely, yes! These Roasted Harissa Eggplant Halves make for a healthy and delicious dinner recipe that’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and one of my favorite unique side dish ideas for stuffed peppers!
14. Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad With Cranberries
An easy salad recipe that is anything but boring. Made with brussels sprouts, goat cheese, and cranberries, this delicious salad is the perfect choice for a side dish for stuffed bell peppers.
15. Best Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad
Savory, crunchy, refreshing, and LOADED with nutrition. This is the BEST Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad and also happens to be one of the best recipes for what to serve with stuffed peppers!
16. Vegan Ramen Soup With Zucchini Noodles
Vegan ramen soup made with zucchini noodles is a healthy twist on your traditional packaged ramen! You can’t go wrong with this delicious healthy side dish!
17. Roasted Beets & Sweet Potato Salad
What to serve with stuffed peppers? This delicious, savory, & mildly sweet Roasted Beets & Sweet Potato Salad! This healthy salad is loaded with nutrition and is so tasty.
18. Baked Sweet Potatoes With Chickpeas & Broccoli Pesto
These easy Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Chickpeas & Broccoli Pesto make a delicious vegan meal or side dish!
19. Greek Chicken Kabobs With Tzatziki Sauce
Greek Chicken Kabobs loaded with delicious summer squash, zucchini, red onions, hearty Mezzetta Peppers, dipped in a creamy cucumber dill Tzatziki Sauce!
20. Moroccan Chickpea Carrot Salad
You guys are going to LOVE this one! This is not your typical salad. This Moroccan Chickpea Carrot Salad is FULL of so many amazing and fresh flavors. If you’re into savory, fresh, crunchy, and a touch of sweet then this salad is going to make your day. Perfect as a side dish for stuffed peppers!
21. Roasted Butternut Squash & Garlic Quinoa
Roasted Butternut Squash & Garlic Quinoa is the ultimate easy side-dish that is full of flavor and delicious!
22. Turmeric Sweet Potato Pasta Salad
All things easy, delicious, and healthy. This Turmeric Sweet Potato Pasta Salad will take your fall dinner to another level!
23. Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad
Crunchy chopped lettuce, melt-in-your-mouth roasted beets, sweet cranberries, and wholesome pecans. This Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad is so good.
24. Barbecue Ranch Pasta Salad
The best thing for what to serve with stuffed peppers? This creamy, savory, hearty, fresh, flavor-loaded Barbecue Ranch Pasta Salad! This delicious summer side dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
25. Cherry Plum & Goat Cheese Salad
Sweet and crips cherry plums, finely chopped spinach and arugula, savory grape tomatoes, and wholesome quinoa all balanced out by creamy goat cheese. This healthy salad is a total win!
Other Easy & Best Side Dishes for Stuffed Peppers
- Green Beans
- Cheese Platter
- Corn Grits
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Potato Wedges
- Steamed Vegetables
Did you make any of these stuffed pepper side dish recipes? Be sure to give them a rating below and tag your photos @jar.of.lemons!
25 Ideas for What to Serve With Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Side Dish Ideas for Stuffed Peppers
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Crispy Air Fryer Zucchini
- Air Fryer Crispy Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
- Roasted Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
- Simple Green Goodness Chickpea Salad
- Rosemary Mushroom Rice Pilaf
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Arugula Lentil Salad
- The BEST Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Goat Cheese
- Fig & Goat Cheese Salad
- The Best Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Easy Quinoa Salad With Feta Cheese
- Roasted Harissa Egglplant Halves
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad With Cranberries
- Best Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad
- Vegan Ramen Soup With Zucchini Noodles
- Roasted Beets & Sweet Potato Salad
- Baked Sweet Potatoes With Chickpeas & Broccoli Pesto
- Greek Chicken Kabobs With Tzatziki Sauce
- Moroccan Chickpea Carrot Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Garlic Quinoa
- Turmeric Sweet Potato Pasta Salad
- Golden Beet Pecan Detox Salad
- Barbecue Ranch Pasta Salad
- Cherry Plum & Goat Cheese Salad
- Choose one of your favorite stuffed pepper recipes to make as the main dish.
- Pick out one or two of your favorite side dish pairings.
Leave a Reply