Normally, I’m all about a sweet breakfast! If I’m not making a granola & yogurt bowl, you’ll find me devouring pancakes or overnight oats. Every once in awhile I’ll get a craving for a savory breakfast, like this delicious poached egg & avocado breakfast salad. And, of course, this delicious Tomato & Lentil Breakfast Bruschetta!
Are you a savory or sweet breakfast person? I’d love to know in the comments below!
Today, we’re starting our day off with a savory and delicious Tomato & Lentil Breakfast Bruschetta!
Well, ok. Confession time. I actually made and ate this Tomato & Lentil Breakfast Bruschetta for lunch. And it was UHmazing!
But I did eat it for breakfast the next morning and it was still just as amazing! I just heated it up in the microwave for about 1 minute (the oven works just as well) and DONE. So good, y’all!
TIP: Precook these lentils and keep them on hand for quick salads and recipes like this breakfast bruschetta!
This Tomato & Lentil Breakfast Bruschetta also works great for a fun brunch or appetizer recipe! In this case, I used a small baguette that resulted in smaller bruschetta. This makes for a perfect, bite-sized snack! We might just have to use this recipe at our baby shower in June. It would be perfect!
More recipes you might enjoy:
- BEST Lemon Balsamic Lentil Salad
- Roasted Harissa Eggplant Halves
- Easy Whole30 Breakfast Casserole
- The BEST Healthy Breakfast Tacos
Tomato & Lentil Breakfast Bruschetta
- 10 slices baguette
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup lentils, cooked
- 2 Tbsp feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush olive oil over one face of each baguette slice and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Scramble the eggs over medium heat.
- Top each baguette slice with scrambled eggs, tomatoes, cooked lentils, and crumbled feta.
- Serve and enjoy!