Peppermint Frosty Recipe
Oh. My. Goodness. You HAVE to try this Peppermint Frosty recipe! Trust me when I say it’ll be your new favorite thing. It’s super creamy, thick, perfectly sweet (but also refined sugar-free), and so flavorful. I love to make a double batch and freeze the leftovers in mason jars for healthy treats throughout the week!
You can adjust this recipe to taste – add more almond butter, make it a little sweeter by adjusting the maple syrup, add more milk to thin out the frosty, or even add extra protein powder. Either way, this delicious Wendy’s Peppermint Frosty copycat recipe is such a fun treat for the winter and holiday season!
You’ll Also Love: Protein Cookie Dough
What You’ll Need
- Plant-Based Milk – creamy cashew milk or soy milk are both great options!
- Almond Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Peppermint Extract
- Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- Frozen Coconut Yogurt – or Greek yogurt cubes (about 10 large ice cubes). Frozen banana works great, too!
- Mini Vegan White Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Candy Cane
How to Make a Peppermint Frosty
Making this Peppermint Frosty recipe is actually SO easy! All you’ll need is a blender. Here’s how to put it together:
1. Blend the Ingredients
Combine plant-based milk, almond butter, maple syrup, peppermint extract, protein powder, and coconut yogurt ice cubes together until smooth. It helps to have a spatula on hand to mix and scrape down the sides of the blender every so often, as the “batter” will be very thick! You can also add more of the milk to thin out the consistency if you want.
2. Add Toppings
Optional, but these toppings truly bring this treat to life! Chop up a candy cane and add in some mini vegan white chocolate chips. It’s so worth it!
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Shredded Coconut
- Almond Butter Drizzle
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Chopped Nuts
More Healthy Frozen Treats
More Holiday Treats You’ll Love
- Apple Blackberry Crumble Fruit Bake
- Healthier Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- Vegan Pecan Pie
- Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Butterfinger Cheesecake
Sign up for my email list to get my FREE 7 Meal-Planning Secrets To Making Wholesome Dinners (In 30 Minutes Or Less) course!
Peppermint Frosty Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons mini vegan white chocolate chip
- 1 Tablespoon crushed candy cane
- Place the milk, almond butter, maple syrup, peppermint extract, protein powder, and yogurt cubes in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping the sides of the blender with a spatula and mixing as needed (it will be thick). Feel free to add a little more milk to adjust the consistency, if desired!
- Divide into two glasses.
- Add toppings (optional) and enjoy!