Last year, I hosted Thanksgiving dinner for the first time ever. I was so nervous as it was our first year in Edna The House and I had never made an entire Thanksgiving meal before!
My family drove up from Texas and stayed with us the entire week. It was cozy, crammed, and the best ever! While I was excited to create the Thanksgiving meal of my dreams, I was also overwhelmed at the thought of how much I needed to get done. Thankfully, I found lots of recipes and products that saved time and made things easier (such as Del Monte vegetables – find them HERE)!
This year, I’m planning on making and taking this Baked Mixed Vegetable Casserole for every friendsgiving, holiday gathering, and Thanksgiving meal we go to!
This Baked Mixed Vegetable Casserole is lightened up and SO easy to make!
If you’re looking for an easy and quick recipe to take to holiday gathering, this one is perfect! I’m talking 20 minutes total, y’all.
It helps that I was able to use Del Monte vegetables to make the process is a little bit faster. Specifically, I used Del Monte® Blue Lake® Cut Green Beans, Del Monte® Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn, Del Monte® Vegetable & Bean Blends California Style. I love that their core veggies only contain green beans/corn, a little bit of sea salt, and water! Their vegetables are also grown in the United States, within 75 miles of the farm where they are picked, and picked at the peak of freshness.
The Del Monte® Vegetable & Bean Blends California Style that I used for this recipe is also perfect because it’s a good source of fiber and has 3-4 grams of protein per serving. I especially love how delicious and convenient they are for recipes like this one!
If you love recipes like this Baked Mixed Vegetable Casserole, be sure to also check out Del Monte’s collection of holiday recipes on their website!
Baked Mixed Vegetable Casserole
- 2 14.5 oz cans Del Monte® Blue Lake® Cut Green Beans (drained)
- 1 14.75 oz can Del Monte® Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn (drained)
- 1 14.5 oz can Del Monte® Vegetable & Bean Blends California Style (drained)
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 11 oz can cream of mushroom
- 2 tsp onion flakes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 32 whole wheat crackers, crumbled ((approximately - adjust according to taste))
- fresh rosemary ((optional))
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cans of vegetables together in a casserole dish.
- Add in the greek yogurt, cream of mushroom, onion flakes, salt/pepper, and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Mix together.
- Top the casserole with the remaining cheese, the cracker crumbs, and the fresh rosemary (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply