Watch this video on how to make Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal!
You know those days when you’re trying to eat a healthy breakfast, but you have no time because you’re exhausted and woke up too late and now you’re about to be late to work and it would just be so easyyyyyy to grab donuts and a latte on the way to work? (mmmmm, donuts.) This Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal, friends, is for those type of days.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve intended to have a healthy eating day and ended up miserably failing because I didn’t have something healthy on hand. Tell me I’m not the only who’s been there???
One of the best ways that I’ve personally found to tackle temptation when life gets busy is to keep grab-and-go healthy eats available and often in sight. For example, this Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal can be made in advance, cut into squares, and stored in sandwich bags so that it’s ready to take on-the-go or satisfy an I’M STARVING spell when you get home from work!
Other recipes that are perfect for grab-and-go healthy living:
- The BEST Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Easy Raspberry Breakfast Quinoa Bars
- Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
This Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal is perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack!
I love this Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal because of how practical it is, how nutritious it is, but mostly….how AMAZING it is! Especially when it comes straight out of the oven…..oh. my. goodness. So good. Warm, sweet, wholesome, hints of honey, bits of coconut sugar, melt-in-your-mouth goodness. This Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal can also be reheated in the microwave to get that fresh-out-of-the-oven taste!
Here’s the delicious recipe:
Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed
- 4 packets stevia
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together (except for the coconut sugar and 1/2 cup blueberries).
- Pour into a pan and top the mixture with the remaining blueberries and coconut sugar.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy, or store for later!